We are an actor training studio, offering classes to adults – from beginner through working professional.
- Foundation Course
- Scene Study
- Alexander Technique
- Comedy Improv
- Reading for the Pros
- Singing & Speech for Actors
- Private Coaching
- Feb. 26, 2015: Comprehensive Technique with Howard Fine
- Feb. 18, 2015: Alexander Technique with Jean Louis Rodrigue and Kristof Konrad
- Feb. 18, 2015: Reading for the Pros with Laura Gardner
- Mar. 13, 2015: Performing Solo with Susan Leslie and Parker Mills
- Mar. 20,21,22, 2015: Singing and Speech for Actors Level 1 with David Coury
- Apr. 7, 2015: Comprehensive Technique with Howard Fine
Join us for a free audit Monday evenings at 7:15pm.
SAG-AFTRA Co-President Ken Howard thanks Howard Fine for helping actors develop their craft.
“The studio continues to be the greatest home, offering me the best tools in order to be the independent and proficient artist I’m striving to be. Howard was born to be the most valuable teacher: his passion, talent, and knowledge help me open all the windows I need to ‘fly high and free’ on stage and on set.”
“When I first met Howard he told me his job was to make the actor a self-sufficient artist. His great skill is the joy he takes in watching you discover, with the tools he provides, the essence of a character. He loves actors, he loves the process, and he is all about the work.”
“Howard Fine’s Comprehensive Technique Course is a game changer. The 12-week intensive took my work to a whole new level. The studio is a great place for actors to discover their artistry and continue to grow.”