We are an actor training studio, offering classes to adults – from beginner through working professional.
- OPEN: December 21, 22, 28, 29 from 10am-2pm
- AUDIT: First audit in the new year – Monday, January 4, 2016
- January 12-February 19, 2016: Comprehensive Technique w/Howard Fine and February 23-March 11, 2016: Relationship to Homework and Rehearsal w/Howard Fine
- February 1 – March 10, 2016: Comprehensive Technique w/Howard Fine and March 15-April 1, 2016: Relationship to Homework and Rehearsal w/Howard Fine
- February 6 & 7, 2016: Monologue Workshop w/Howard Fine
- February 24 – April6, 2016: Alexander Technique w/Jean-Louis Rodrigue & Kristof Konrad
- February 26 – April 3, 2016: Performing Solo w/Susan Leslie and Parker Mills
- March 12, 13, 14, 2016; Singing and Speech for Actors w/David Coury
Join us for a free audit Monday evenings at 7:15pm.
SAG-AFTRA Co-President Ken Howard thanks Howard Fine for helping actors develop their craft.
“The studio continues to be the greatest home, offering me the best tools in order to be the independent and proficient artist I’m striving to be. Howard was born to be the most valuable teacher: his passion, talent, and knowledge help me open all the windows I need to ‘fly high and free’ on stage and on set.”
“When I first met Howard he told me his job was to make the actor a self-sufficient artist. His great skill is the joy he takes in watching you discover, with the tools he provides, the essence of a character. He loves actors, he loves the process, and he is all about the work.”
“Howard Fine’s Comprehensive Technique Course is a game changer. The 12-week intensive took my work to a whole new level. The studio is a great place for actors to discover their artistry and continue to grow.”