We are an actor training studio, offering classes to adults – from beginner through working professional.
- August 13, 2016: Performing Solo Storytelling Show w/Susan Leslie and Parker Mills
- July 28, 29, 30, 31, 2016; Master Scene Study Intensive w/Howard Fine
- August 2-19, 2016: Personalization II w/ Marilyn McIntyre
- July 31-August 21, 2016: Personalization I w/Marilyn McIntyre
- August 9-September 16, 2016: Comprehensive Technique w/Howard Fine and September 20-October 7, 2016: Relationship to Homework and Rehearsal w/Howard Fine
- September 6-29, 2016; The Process w/Laura Gardner
- October 6-November 10, 2016: Comprehensive Technique w/Howard Fine and November 29-December 16, 2016: Relationship to Homework and Rehearsal w/Howard Fine
- November 8-December 8, 2016 (week of Thanksgiving off); The Process w/Laura Gardner
Monday evenings at 7:15pm – Join us for a free Master Class Scene Study audit! Next available audit date is August 1, 2016
SAG-AFTRA Co-President Ken Howard thanks Howard Fine for helping actors develop their craft.
“The studio continues to be the greatest home, offering me the best tools in order to be the independent and proficient artist I’m striving to be. Howard was born to be the most valuable teacher: his passion, talent, and knowledge help me open all the windows I need to ‘fly high and free’ on stage and on set.”
“When I first met Howard he told me his job was to make the actor a self-sufficient artist. His great skill is the joy he takes in watching you discover, with the tools he provides, the essence of a character. He loves actors, he loves the process, and he is all about the work.”
“Howard Fine’s Comprehensive Technique Course is a game changer. The 12-week intensive took my work to a whole new level. The studio is a great place for actors to discover their artistry and continue to grow.”