Audition for Film & TV
Audition for Film & TV Level I
This online class is great for students looking to learn the following:
● How to apply Howard’s approach quickly to Film & Television sides.
● How to analyze and a break down a script with little information and still find all the writer intended.
● How to handle auditions for different types of genres including dramas, sitcoms, fantasy, sci-fi, action and period pieces (The genres covered in each class vary between each Level).
● How to ground yourself without props and a set
● What to do when scenes call for physicality and action
● How to use yourself fully and ace the audition regardless of being “right” for the role.
Cost for Performing Participants: $250/4 sessions
Cost for Observing Participants: $100/4 classes
Cost for Observing Participants: $25/class
Space for both performers and observers is limited. Register now to reserve your spot.
Friday, April 14
- Class 1
Friday, April 21
- Class 2
Tuesday, April 25
- Class 3
Tuesday, May 2
- Class 4
The use of a phone, Ipad, tablet or computer to join online class via ZOOM and record self-taped videos for homework.
You are required to join this online class from a stable and focused environment with strong internet connection. Please do not take class from a car, airport, restaurant, etc.
HOW IT WORKS
Upon receipt of payment, participants will receive a confirmation with the information and instructions for joining the online class. Joining a Zoom meeting is super easy and requires the use of one of the following: computer, tablet, phone or Ipad.
Payment must be received before the class start time to be permitted entry into the course.
In order to ensure proper enrollment, please leave a first and last name and use this same name to log into Zoom on the day of the meeting. Your name will be seen by other participants. Participants who try to join the Zoom meeting under a name other than used to enroll here will not be granted access in to the meeting.
Please note, we do not offer refunds for missed classes. Make-ups or credits may be offered at the sole discretion of the studio administration and only if a similar course or lecture is being offered in the near future.