TEENS: Audition for Film & TV
This class takes place over Zoom and is taught by Becky Cloe.
For young actors between the ages of 13-17
This online class is great for students looking to learn the following:
● How to analyze and a break down a script with little information
● How to find the “who am I” (character) in each role you audition for
● How to put together a professional and competitive self tape on your own
● How to handle auditions for different types of genres (dramas, sitcoms, fantasy, sci-fi, etc)
● How to ground yourself without props and a set
● What to do when scenes call for physicality and action
● How to take direction and interpret notes from directors and casting
● How to use yourself fully and ace the audition regardless of being “right” for the role
The studio is happy to work with families who need to break up payments into multiple installments. Please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Space is limited. Register now to reserve your spot.
Saturday, November 12
Saturday, November 19
Saturday, November 26
- NO CLASS
- Happy Thanksgiving!
Saturday, December 3
Saturday, December 10
The use of a phone, Ipad, tablet or computer to join online class via ZOOM and record self-taped videos.
HOW IT WORKS
Upon receipt of payment, participants will receive a confirmation with the information and instructions for joining the online class. Joining a Zoom meeting is super easy and requires the use of one of the following: computer, tablet, phone or Ipad.
Payment must be received before the class start time to be permitted entry into the course.
In order to ensure proper enrollment, please leave a first and last name and use this same name to log into Zoom on the day of the meeting. Your name will be seen by other participants. Participants who try to join the Zoom meeting under a name other than used to enroll here will not be granted access in to the meeting.
Please note, we do not offer refunds for missed classes. Make-ups or credits may be offered at the sole discretion of the studio administration and only if a similar course or lecture is being offered in the near future.