TEENS: Audition for Film & TV
This class takes place over Zoom and is taught by Becky Cloe
For teen actors ages of 14+
*The material used in this class is geared toward actors who play high school aged roles. If your youth actor tends to audition for middle school characters or younger, please see our Preteen class!
Class begins at 10am Pacific/LA time and will run between 2 and 2.5 hours. Any student who needs to leave at exactly 12pm or earlier should notify the teacher so their work can be scheduled earlier in the class.
Students who are new to this class should plan to arrive to class on the first day by 9:30am PT for an orientation and brief lecture.
This online class is great for students looking to learn the following:
● How to analyze and a break down a script with little information
● How to find the “who am I” (character) in each role you audition for
● How to put together a professional and competitive self tape on your own
● How to handle auditions for different types of genres (dramas, sitcoms, fantasy, sci-fi, etc)
● How to ground yourself without props and a set
● What to do when scenes call for physicality and action
● How to take direction and interpret notes from directors and casting
● How to use yourself fully and ace the audition regardless of being “right” for the role
The studio is happy to work with families who need to break up payments into multiple installments. Please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Space is limited. Register now to reserve your spot.
Saturday, October 14
- New Students Only
- Returning Students
Saturday, October 21
Saturday, October 28
Saturday, November 4
The use of a phone, Ipad, tablet or computer to join online class via ZOOM and record self-taped videos for homework.
You are required to join this online class from a stable and focused environment with strong internet connection. Please do not take class from a car, airport, restaurant, etc.
HOW IT WORKS
Upon receipt of payment, participants will receive a confirmation with the information and instructions for joining the online class. Joining a Zoom meeting is super easy and requires the use of one of the following: computer, tablet, phone or Ipad.
Payment must be received before the class start time to be permitted entry into the course.
In order to ensure proper enrollment, please leave a first and last name and use this same name to log into Zoom on the day of the meeting. Your name will be seen by other participants. Participants who try to join the Zoom meeting under a name other than used to enroll here will not be granted access in to the meeting.
Please note, we do not offer refunds for missed classes. Make-ups or credits may be offered at the sole discretion of the studio administration and only if a similar course or lecture is being offered in the near future.