An accelerated foundation technique course taught by Howard Fine!
This is an accelerated version of the Foundation course, covering the highlights from Foundation and including scene work. Upon completion of this course, students are typically invited to continue in ongoing scene study with Howard Fine or David Coury.
Fine on Acting covers:
- Personalization, sensory work & emotional recall
- Concentration & how to handle nerves
- Uta Hagen’s Object Exercises
- Howard Fine’s 8 steps for script analysis and role preparation
- Addressing habits, incorporating previous training & adding to your actor’s toolbox
- Working minute by minute on an assigned scene
CLICK HERE to get a sample of Howard’s teaching.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the Howard Fine Acting Studio.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Application – See Admission Procedure